The Chilton County IDA can assist current businesses and businesses looking to establish a new Chilton County location in site preparation, infrastructure projects, and project financing. Additionally, grants, loans, and other assistance programs are available to qualifying companies at the federal, state, and local level. For more information about the available assistance programs in Chilton County, contact the Chilton County Industrial Development Authority office at (205) 755-5934.
Sample of available assistance programs in Alabama
- Industrial Revenue Bonds (IRBs) – Locally administered bonds for new and expanding companies.
- Revolving Loan Funds – State administered program that provides gap financing for qualifying new and expanding industries, creating new jobs.
- Certified Capital Company Program (CAPCO) – Administered by the Alabama Department of Commerce (DOC) to qualifying businesses that are headquartered in Alabama or are moving their headquarters to the state.
- USDA Rural Development programs – USDA offers business assistance grant and loan programs for companies looking to develop in rural areas.
- Other Alabama Site and Infrastructure assistance programs:
- Industrial Development Grant Program used for land and labor surveys, site preparation, and road construction projects
- Alabama Infrastructure Grant Program used to improve site infrastructure
- Alabama Industrial Access Road and Bridge Program used to create industrial access to sites
- Alabama Department of Economic and Community Affairs Grants